Mobile App Development
As a website connects your company to the internet so does a Mobile App connect your business, only it’s built specifically for mobile devices.
Mobile App’s are the next generation of communication levelled at both B2B and B2C.
A natural progression, Apps are specifically designed for use with a mobile device. Many businesses now make use of Apps and are staying ahead of the game, engaging their customers and their business community with better communications. Apps have proven to make users feel better connected with up to date news of offers and anything else they may consider interesting.
Larger companies have been quick to recognise the benefits but small and medium sized businesses are alerting themselves to the advantages, especially with geo-targeting, push notices and loyalty bonuses making them specific with their advertising. We can program the app to send a push notice to anyone within a radius of your business, particularly beneficial for Bars and Restaurants, “Hey, looks like you’re nearby, why don’t you come in and see us?”
Historically, the cost of developing a bespoke App has been considered expensive but, like most things, development has moved on and now Apps are more accessible. It depends on what you want it to do but, generally speaking, the cost of installing an App from us will be recovered within a short period through the growth of the business is will bring.
“According to the Internet, nearly 40% of ALL sales on Black Friday was from a mobile device”
There are many good reasons for you to consider installing an App to your business and we are happy to discuss these with you, but to help you we have listed 5 good reasons you should be investing in a mobile app.
- Connecting with your customers through an App will boost their awareness to your brand and your business. They will feel more engaged without having to troll through irrelevant spam emails or flyers.
- In the way your logo appears on fridge magnets or golf tee’s for example, your advertising is more focused, strengthening your brand and customer awareness
- You have access to your customers all the time they have their mobile device with them. Their loyalty means they are first to know of any news you have or offers you are making. If you have a restaurant business then your ‘Specials’ can be sent out on a daily basis to further attract their interest.
- You will increase your business turnover. Customers are influenced by the way they feel (emotion) and they will feel more cared for if they are connected, especially if they have received good service from you in the past. If you make an offer and they are interested they are more likely to purchase, which means more business for you.
- Apps have more room and flexibility to be updated, evolve and diversify than your website. The analytical data you can get from your App will help you make adjustments and ‘road-map’ your business’s future direction.
Get in front of the competition or at least play on a level field. Look around, some of your competitors will or have already installed an App; it’s inevitable. If you are going to operate without one you might not notice an immediate difference, but this could also be the first sign of your business stalling.
In the same way, as millions of other apps can be accessed through Google Play or iTunes, your App will be available for download and will be accessible on or offline.
For more information give us a call on 0800 193 4060 or send an email from our contact page. There’s no obligation and it would be the best way for you to understand how it all works and get an idea of the cost. We have a library of images and templates to suit your business but would always make use of your own images and livery for continuity.